interrogatory : Definition, Usages, News and More
in te ro guh taw ree
- n formal systematic questioning
- a relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation
- Instead of taking an early deposition, I submitted a written interrogatory, which permitted his lawyers to help him answer.
- The interrogatory did not define the term "sexual relations.
- In general he argues that the master's art was anti-idealistic, un-Christian and interrogatory: "If Christ is not the very meaning of the world, then the body of an executed felon .