interne : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term)
- The interne then makes up his mind what he is going to do with his life.
- As a medical interne back in the '30s, handsome Pierre Chevallier was a young man of promise and of promises.
- Soon, however, Mends himself was subjected to the demands of usage interne.
News & Articles
- The Breakfast Club vs. Childish Gambino
The Breakfast Club's latest victim was Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino. As he prepares to drop his upcoming album Because Of The Interne, the rapper/writer/actor talked about his current mind-state, how he's tired of trying to be anything but himself. Gambino also discussed his controversial post on Instagram, explains why he calls himself the "Son Of Kanye," and why he decided to leave NBC's ...
Oct. 24, 2013 - Vibe Magazine