- n a specialist in internal medicine
- An internist in a practice that covers much of southern Wisconsin, she went to her radiology department to schedule a mammogram.
- Sanders, an internist and the author of Every Patient Tells a Story: Medical Mysteries and the Art of Diagnosis, talked to PTI about House's flesh-and-blood counterparts, how we .
- In short, says one internist: "They're gym rats.
News & Articles
- Plant-based Nutrition is Key to Health Transformation of St. Luke’s Hospital Director of Prevention and Wellness
Former team internist for the St. Louis Rams and St. Louis Cardinals, James Loomis, MD, now director of prevention and wellness at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Missouri, dropped 60 pounds and nearly 100 cholesterol points and now counsels his patients to experience dramatic results by shifting to a predominantly whole foods, plant-based diet. Dr. Loomis’ personal and professional ...
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Mark Pettus, MD Joins American Meditation Institute Faculty for the Fifth Annual CME Course on Meditation and Yoga as ...
Board-certified internist and nephrologist Mark Pettus, MD will join the faculty of The American Meditation Institute (AMI) for a 26 credit hour mind/body medicine CME course on meditation, yoga and breathing for physicians and other health care professionals, November 6-10, 2013 at the Cranwell Resort and Spa in Lenox, Massachusetts. Entitled "American Meditation: The Heart and Science of Yoga ...
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Victoria doctor uses jumps ropes around the world
The internist, 70, who practiced medicine in Victoria for 36 years before he retired in 2008, has jumped rope on every continent — a flat rock on a peninsula in Antarctica before an audience of penguins; a hotel veranda in Athens, Greece, where his wife captured the Parthenon in the loop of his rope with her camera; and overlooking Lake Tanganika and the Congo in Tanzania, Africa. The Victoria ...
June 17, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Phil Jackson in Reuters Canada
After consulting with Lakers team internist Dr. John Moe, I feel confident that I can gainfully pursue an NBA season with another long playoff post-season,Jackson said in a statement on the Lakers website (www.nba.com/lakers).
- Jim Duquette in CBS 2
It would only have been given at the advice of and prescription by the doctor, and most time, if not all the time, would never be administered by an athletic trainer. It would be administered by the team doctor or internist,Duquette said.
- Jack Anderson in PR Web (press release)
My internist noticed a suspicious looking mole on my back and sent me to a dermatologist,said Anderson. "When the dermatologist biopsy revealed that I had melanoma, I went to see Dr. Chevinsky who performed surgery to remove it."