- n communication between individuals
- n the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
- Some had had intercourse hundreds of times.
- It means the intercourse between men and women and ideas and philosophies.
- And though there is no doubt that heterosexual intercourse between intravenous drug users or bisexual men and their lovers is contributing to the spread of the disease, the number .
- Antonin Scalia in USA Today
But Justice Antonin Scalia, who wrote the majority opinion, wrote there is no "possibility that virtual child pornography or sex between youthful-looking adult actors might be covered by the term 'simulated sexual intercourse,'" which is...
- Vladimir Putin in Forbes
Putin, who has been less willing to rush to imposing tougher sanctions if diplomacy could be effective, said, "I think all of this would contribute to further substantial intercourse on this issue."
- Donovan in NEWS.com.au
Now it's a one year gap and in many groups the oral intercourse comes first, some times by a few years,Prof Donovan said. "That's a major shift from 80 years ago when it was entirely the work of sex workers and men were never going to get...