intemperateness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n consumption of alcoholic drinks
- n excess in action and immoderate indulgence of bodily appetites, especially in passion or indulgence
- On the left, the antiwar demonstrators matched Rickenbacker in intemperatenessand far surpassed him in volume.
- The just war is predicated on awareness of human intemperateness, inadequacy and guilt; the holy war drowns all that in the joyous, irresponsible assumption of being an .
- Weld's 4% victory was largely a rejection of Silber's intemperateness.