intentionality : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n expressive of intentions
- There is no effort or intentionality in Dewey's story.
- My sense is what people are looking for now is a sense of responsibility and intentionality, in that your actions have consequences, and we want our government to be responsible.
- Perhaps it is true that, as his admirers believe, a sublimely arcane and complex intentionality lies behind the fragmented and mingily internalized imagery of late Johns, tying all .
- Thomas Kean in Washington Times
The campaign's goal will be "to bring more intentionality and planning into pregnancy," said former New Jersey Gov. Thomas H. Kean, chairman of the National Campaign.
- Mayor Gavin Newsom in San Francisco Chronicle
There is a much more beautiful garden that adorns the area (outside the Louvre),Newsom said. "We're not there yet, but you can see there's an intentionality behind putting these gardens here. This is just a taste of it, this is just the...
- Chris Stringer in Independent
We are confident they are indeed stone tools. They are very fresh and show all the hallmarks of human workmanship. They possess the characteristics of human intentionality,Professor Stringer said.