integrity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
the integrity of the nervous system is required for normal development
- n moral soundness
he expects to find in us the common honesty and integrity of men of business
they admired his scrupulous professional integrity
- It is how Karl Lagerfeld has pushed the boundaries of what is possible, reinventing classic Chanel pieces without compromising the integrity of Coco Chanel's original designs, that .
- Georgia's territorial integrity must be respected.
- As the world's most famous prisoner and, now, his country's leader, he exemplifies a moral integrity that shines far beyond South Africa.
News & Articles
- Gov. Perry vetos 16 bills, including funding for Public Integrity Unit
Gov. Perry cut funding for the Public Integrity Unit Friday afternoon after Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg, the head of the unit, was convicted of drunk driving and refused to resign.
June 16, 2013 - YNN Austin
- Public Integrity Unit funding cut
Gov. Rick Perry's office is already handing a handful of decisions – including the line item veto of funding to the Travis County District Attorney’s Public Integrity Unit.
June 14, 2013 - KXAN 36 Austin
- Integrity data finds success, helps community
Integrity Data started in 1996 and it's grown from Patrick Doolin's garage to downtown Lincoln. Doolin, second on the left, credits his staff for his company's success.
June 10, 2013 - Lincoln Courier
- Barack Obama in Xinhua
I will seek somebody with a sharp and independent mind and a record of excellence and integrity. I will seek someone who understands that justice isn't just about some abstract legal theory or footnote in a casebook,Obama said.
- President Bush in New Zealand Herald
President Ford was a great American who gave many years of dedicated service to our country,President George W. Bush said in a statement from Crawford, Texas. "With his quiet integrity, common sense, and kind instincts, President Ford...
- John McCain in Newsweek
She's got the grit, integrity, good sense and fierce devotion to the common good that is exactly what we need in Washington today,McCain said. "She's exactly who I need. She's exactly what this country needs."