- n an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
he took measures to insure the territorial unity of Croatia
- n the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- n the quality of being united into one
- In a mission of unity and peace, John Paul II preaches to a nation at war It began in a morning of pomp and smiles, not just another page in Vatican travelogues but an.
- But this unity didn't last for long.
- The divisions that ended the unity government formed after the 2008 election over Zardari backtracking on promises to reinstate judges sacked by Musharraf were taken to .
- Barack Obama in Herald Sun
But war is bigger than any one man,Mr Obama said, adding that the change was necessary to maintain a "unity of effort" in Afghanistan. "I welcome debate among my team, but I won't tolerate division."
- David Petraeus in AFP
This is an effort in which we must achieve unity of effort and common purpose. Civilian and military, Afghan and international, we are part of one team with one mission,Petraeus said at the US embassy in Kabul.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Yonhap News
Today's Security Council action underscores the unity of the international community and the reality that a peaceful resolution of the issues on the Korean Peninsula will only be possible if North Korea fundamentally changes its behavior,she...