- v look over carefully
Please inspect your father's will carefully
- v come to see in an official or professional capacity
- v examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification
- The next day, a team of special forces arrived in Qila-Niazi to inspect what was thought to have been a triumphant blow against Osama bin Laden's network.
- Last week the public learned that next May it may pay admissionfor charityto inspect the house, the wooded walks, the unsurpassed rose gardens of "Inisfada.
- Police inspect the damage after a powerful explosion in the south wing of the Philippine lower house of Congress in Quezon City, suburban Manila, November 13, 2007.
- Nancy Nord in FOXNews
We ask parents to inspect your crib from time to time and tighten up the hardware,Nancy Nord, acting head of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, said in an interview Tuesday. "It's very important that parents understand they need to...
- John McCain in FOXNews
Maybe if we had done it right, maybe some of that money would have gone to inspect those bridges and other bridges around the country,McCain told a group of people in a town-hall style meeting in Ankeny, Iowa. "Maybe the 200,000 people who...
- Tim Pawlenty in Guardian Unlimited
There was no call by anyone that we're aware of that said it should be immediately closed or immediately replaced,Pawlenty said. "It was more of a monitor, inspect, maintain, and potentially replace it in the future."