- s beguiling but harmful
- s intended to entrap
- s working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way
glaucoma is an insidious disease
- This insidious pandemic of obesity is slowly engulfing the entire world.
- During his Kenyan safari, David was more terrified of small, insidious creatures like bugs, scorpions, snakes than of big cats.
- This cult group, which boasts of 200 centers in 35 countries, threatens to become more and more insidious and intimidatory.
News & Articles
- 'Insidious 2' Debuts Terrifying Trailer Online
Insidious: Chapter 2 picks up where its predecessor, 2011 horror film Insidious , left off, following the haunted Lambert family as they try to escape evil spirits that plague them from another realm A two-and-a-half minute trailer for the sequel, above, reveals ghostly figures, a creepy séance and a bedeviled family member. Fans will recall that at the end of Insidious , father Josh Lambert ...
June 6, 2013 - Mashable
- ‘Insidious Chapter 2? Drops First Trailer [Video]
Insidious Chapter 2 has just dropped a trailer! The original Insidious was a psychological horror film directed by James Wan, the man behind such memorable horror franchises as Saw and Paranormal Activity. It followed the story of the Lambert family, who discover something evil after Renai (Rose Byrne) and Josh (Patrick Wilson) move into a [...] ‘Insidious Chapter 2? Drops First Trailer [Video ...
June 5, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- 'Insidious 2' Trailer: It's not the House That's Haunted. Again.
When Insidious came out in 2010, it was a surprise hit, which meant that director James Wan and writer Leigh Whannell were brought back for more with this fall’s Insidious 2 . But it seems unlikely that this will spawn a trilogy as Wan has been recruited to helm Fast and Furious 7 , and so this may be his last hurrah in horror.
June 5, 2013 - ScreenCrave
- Barack Obama in The Birmingham News - al.com (blog)
Here's what Thomas left out: The president also said in that very same speech: "But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world,...
- Brian Wansink in International Herald Tribune
That (calorie increases) is more insidious because that's the sort if thing the average person wouldn't notice, wouldn't even think would have happened over the years,says Wansink, author of "Mindless Eating," an examination of why people...
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in USA Today
The majority's approach, Ginsburg said, ignores "the insidious way in which women can be victims of pay discrimination."