inhumane : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a lacking and reflecting lack of pity or compassion; this explains much of the misery and suffering in the world"
humans are innately inhumane
biological weapons are considered too inhumane to be used
- In the meantime, many now unaffordable horses are being sold to abbatoirs south of the border where inhumane methods of slaughter are practiced.
- So shattered were the bodies that Chief Medical Examiner Milton Helpern ruled out visual identification by relatives as "inhumane," set out to distinguish them by fingerprints .
- I have no desire to continue on in such an inhumane existence.
News & Articles
- Activists call for end to Chinese dog meat festival
BEIJING, June 21 (UPI) -- An annual Chinese festival marked by the eating of dog meat has drawn protests from animal rights activists who claim the event is inhumane.
June 21, 2013 - UPI
- House Passage of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Conforms Law to Modern Science
WASHINGTON, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Family Research Council (FRC) praised the passage of U.S. Rep. Trent Franks' (R-AZ) Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (H.R. 1797) on the House floor today. Despite President Obama's veto threat, FRC calls on the Senate to pass legislation to stop the inhumane painful abortion of unborn children 20 weeks and older.(Logo: http://photos ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- James Woolsey in jewishinstlouis.org
It is not an exaggeration to say that such an action would set us back years in the war on terrorism,Woolsey wrote in a letter released by Seick. "Mosab's deportation would be such an inhumane act it would constitute a blight on American...
- Mohamed ElBaradei in MyNews.in
Reactions ~Said the opposition voice said ElBaradei, "It's a clear-cut message to the regime that the Egyptian people are sick and tired of practices that are inhumane."
- Abdullah Gul in International Herald Tribune
No goals can be achieved with violence, killing innocent people and terrorism,Gul said in a written statement. "These attacks show how inhumane and miserable the instigators are."