inhuman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s without compunction or human feeling
- s belonging to or resembling something nonhuman
something dark and inhuman in form
a babel of inhuman noises
- By the breadth of his crimes, which have attained a quasi-ontological dimension, he surpasses all his predecessors: as a result of Hitler, man is defined by what makes him inhuman.
- The Procurator asked the assembled crowd: "Comrades, what do we do with these inhuman counterrevolutionaries, these criminals, bandits, secret agents of capitalism, and .
- Slowly he led me back in time to the moment 62 years ago when he, a terrified 15-year-old boy, stepped off a cattle car into a world where it was, he says, "human to be inhuman.
News & Articles
- Rachel Uchitel Getting Divorced
Rachel Uchitel is getting divorced. Uchitel, who is most famous for being one of Tiger Woods’ mistresses, was hit with divorce papers this week by her soon-to-be ex-husband Matt Hahn. According to TMZ, Hahn cited “cruel and inhumane treatment” as the reason for their divorce. Despite Hahn’s reason for divorice, the party planer said that [...] Rachel Uchitel Getting Divorced is a post from: The ...
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Torture is Torture - It's Illegal and Wrong
Twenty-five years ago, President Ronald Reagan vigorously championed U.S. ratification of the international Convention Against Torture, which he signed on April 18, 1988. Reagan acclaimed it as having marked a significant step in the development of international measures against torture and other inhuman treatment.
June 10, 2013 - The Christian Post
- Lindsay Lohan in USANewsWeek.com
It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights that.......... 'No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment,'Lohan said.
- Hamid Karzai in The Associated Press
This is a crime of massive inhuman proportions against civilians,Karzai told the news conference.
- Gordon Brown in 940 News
This is inhuman,Gordon Brown told the British Broadcasting Corp. in his strongest criticism yet of Myanmar's authoritarian government.