- s known widely and usually unfavorably;
the infamous Benedict Arnold
- Zidane's infamous head butt stunned the soccer world, but more importantly, kept him out of the finals.
- William featured in almost all the infamous photos showing police high handedness.
- The bureaucrat became infamous after the scam into the delivery of compensation to flood victims came to light.
News & Articles
- E3: inFAMOUS Second Son First Impressions
inFAMOUS: Second Son isn't an exact sequel to the previous games but more of another chapter set in the same world. The story takes place years after the first two games and its story is influenced by the events of these games. The biggest influence comes in the form of the Department of Unified Protection, which has been established to make sure that nothing else happens like what transpired in ...
June 15, 2013 - Coming Soon
- Yeiner Perez, Bart's Infamous Naked Acrobat, Maybe Spotted Performing on the Embarcadero (Video)
People are claiming they've spotted the infamous Yeiner Perez (or at least someone with the same big hair) performing his circus stunts for tourists on the Embarcadero. SFist posted this video...
June 14, 2013 - SF Weekly Blogs
- Prodigy Launches Infamous Capsule Collection With PLNDR
In addition to his new album with the Alchemist, called Albert Einstein, Mobb Deep frontman Prodigy is introducing his brand new clothing line, called Infamous.
June 14, 2013 - Baller Status
- Shami Chakrabarti in The Guardian
Shami Chakrabarti, director of the human rights group Liberty, said: "Liberty welcomes the end of the infamous section 44 stop and search power that criminalised and alienated more people than it ever protected. We have argued against it for 10...
- Megan Fox in Times of India
I really wish I could go loose on this one, he's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for,Fox said.
- Robert Gates in FOXNews
A question on the government application for security clearances _ what Gates called "the infamous Question 21" _ has long asked federal employees whether they have consulted a mental health professional in the past seven years.