- s not elegant or graceful in expression
if the rumor is true, can anything be more inept than to repeat it now?
- s generally incompetent and ineffectual
inept handling of the account
- s revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
an inept remark
- The inept handling of the riots resulted in loss of many innocent lives.
- The highly rated and highly paid coach of the team proved to be totally inept and ineffective.
- The inept handling of the relief work made the misery post the earthquake unrelenting and unbearable.
News & Articles
- Cookbook review: 'No Girls Allowed' offers simple, tasty recipes
“No Girls Allowed: Cookbook for Men” by Greg Ford is a simple cookbook with recipes that even the most inept cook...
June 11, 2013 - Deseret News
- Letter: Government could use a multi-agency overhaul
Amusing and ironic? Perhaps. Absolutely chilling and unbelievable? Without a doubt. The federal government corrupted by scandal upon scandal is crumbling to pieces under the “leadership” of an inept president.
June 11, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Virginia Tech Football: 4 Biggest Challenges for Scot Loeffler
The Virginia Tech Hokies were offensively inept in 2012. The Hokies' offense finished No. 81 in the nation in total offense and longtime offensive coordinator Bryan Stinespring was reassigned as a result. Head coach Frank Beamer took his time in the search for a new offensive coordinator before settling on Scot Loeffler. Loeffler spent 2012 as offensive coordinator at Auburn and was relieved of ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Oliver Stone in USA Today
I have been called a lot of things, but never a great satan,Stone said in the statement. "I wish the Iranian people well, and only hope their experience with an inept, rigid ideologue president goes better than ours."
- Christopher Meloni in FOXNews
He's inept in so many ways,says Meloni with a laugh. "He's cocky, but there isn't a very strong foundation for that bravado."
- Martine Aubry in The Associated Press
...Aubry, who leads the opposition Socialists and hopes to challenge Sarkozy for the presidency in two years, called the cutbacks in public sector spending "inept and brutal" and said they would increase insecurity and school failure.