increasing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v become bigger or greater in amount
- v make bigger or more
- a becoming greater or larger
- a music
- The lack of a clear answer about her blond ambition deepened divisions in the Prime Minister's ruling party and fed fears that her increasing influence could undermine it.
- Forty years ago, amidst increasing acrimony, the legendary foursome gathered on the roof of Apple's headquarters in London for what would turn out to be their final live .
- Already, the increasing consumption of energy is leading to concerns about their energy security.
News & Articles
- 8 Tips for Increasing Home Value
Not all remodels are created equally when it comes to return-on-investment. Over the years, we have published great advice for increasing home value. The latest trends are not always the best investments! Simple, sound remodels seem to be the ticket. Have a look at these eight ideas.
June 22, 2013 - Devils Lake Journal
- Increasing morning traffic at Austin Straubel means new guidelines
Austin Straubel airport director Tom Miller says increasing traffic at the airport means air travelers flying out in the mornings should now arrive earlier than in the past -- an hour and 15 minutes. Watch other top local, regional videos: Restaurant Week: Mustard Seed Cafe Unique clouds over Manitowoc during Monday's tornado warning Time lapse: Monday's storm over Appleton Storm watcher watches ...
June 19, 2013 - Green Bay Press-Gazette
- Increasing number say economic conditions right now are good
Call it a mixed bag. They're still a minority, but an increasing number of Americans say economic conditions right now are good, according to a new national poll.
June 19, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- St Jerome in BusinessWeek
There's an increasing number of cases where there's no legal fig leaf,Jerome Cohen, a venerable China law expert at New York University who has advised Xue's wife, said in an interview before the verdict.
- President Bush in Reuters
These policies have shown themselves time and time again to be the surest path to creating jobs, increasing commerce, and fostering progress,Bush said. "And this moment of global economic uncertainty would be precisely the wrong time to...
- Barack Obama in AFP
Many of the necessary changes that have been identified, including increasing transparency, improving risk management and attaining better coordination among regulators could provide important support to the process of normalizing our financial... Ben Bernanke http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEsTNLK-7-f3R5-thHohB-P27CEdw Washington Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/10/AR2008041001041.html%3Fhpid%3Dmoreheadlines&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHaprp6sijA22OmbmflS-Ay-Gy4ow Apr 10, 2008
50797 68418 increasingly Related article: Obama raged at intel 'screw up' It is increasingly clear that intelligence was not fully analyzed or fully leveraged," Obama said, saying that missed "red flags" before the attack were more serious than originally thought....