incensed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v perfume especially with a censer
- v make furious
- s angered at something unjust or wrong
incensed at the judges' unfairness
- Finally shareholders are becoming incensed by these reprehensible bonuses and severance packages.
- Senni, incensed by the discrimination he says he faced daily at home, first went to Sweden and now lives in London, where he has set up his own consulting firm.
- Critics were particularly incensed by photos posted of some of the young women missionaries posing in front of an Afghanistan travel advisory sign at Seoul's Incheon International .
News & Articles
- Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Who Put Up With Coolatta Bigot Gets Some Recognition
I can't wait to put this on Facebook.That awesome Dunkin' Donuts clerk who patiently bore the brunt of a particularly hateful and expletive-filled customer rant will be recognized by the fast-food chain , somehow. Incensed that she hadn't been issued a receipt or something, the woman returned to the offensive franchise and recorded her epically depressing confrontation with the shop's ...
June 12, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Americans say NSA leaks don't damage national security
The poll suggests that while many congressional leaders are incensed at Snowden's leaks, regular Americans have yet to be convinced.
June 12, 2013 - Washington Post
- Will Smith in FOXNews
It is an awful and disgusting lie,Smith said in a statement Monday provided by his publicist. "It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous...
- Arlen Specter in Reading Eagle
I'm elected by 12 million people, and a lot of them are Steeler fans,Specter said. "Frankly I'm incensed about what happened with the Steelers,"
- Bill Laimbeer in International Herald Tribune
As a team, we're incensed that Rick Mahorn was suspended,Detroit coach Bill Laimbeer said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press from Houston, where the Shock were scheduled to play the Comets. "He was trying to be a peacemaker...