- s (chemistry) not participating in a chemical reaction; chemically inert
desired amounts of inactive chlorine
- a (pathology) not progressing or increasing; or progressing slowly
- a (military) not involved in military operations
- a not exerting influence or change
- a (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct
- a lacking in energy or will
- a lacking activity; lying idle or unused
an inactive mine
- a not engaged in full-time work
an inactive member
- a not active physically or mentally
illness forced him to live an inactive life
dreamy and inactive by nature
- s not in physical motion
- Off to an inactive post.
- For the new study, Lightfoot and his team bred two strains of mice active and inactive.
- Off to an inactive post.
News & Articles
- Real Estate License Holding Company Offers Inactive Agents a 90% Commission Split
Online brokerage service provider offers the highest commission split for referral fees in the industry to inactive real estate agents through its referral network. Those with a realtor license can use the new service of ParkCaLicense.com. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sense-financial/realtor-license/prweb10814140.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: Better late than never
No matter how overweight or inactive you are, there's new proof that if you're 40-50 years old and have never gotten much exercise or paid attention to what you eat, you can turn your life around.
June 12, 2013 - The Oregonian
- When funleads to injuries
As summer begins, so does the excitement of getting more physically active. In many cases, we have been inactive for months, only to jump into sports or fun activities with physically dormant bodies. Injuries then put a damper on our summer excitement and schedules. What if you could shorten your healing time? What if you could strengthen your tissues, not by exercise, but by other means, and ...
June 12, 2013 - Coeur d'Alene Press
- Carlo Ancelotti in USA Today
Beckham is ready to play even though he's been inactive for two months, but it's difficult to start him in the match against Roma,AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti told the ANSA news agency on Saturday.
- Pat Riley in Forbes
His activity, the activity, is exacerbating it,Riley said. "That's all. That's what happens. He's trying to do everything he do. He's gotten all the treatment he can get. And now it's probably going to be an inactive period of time until...
- Ramon Calderon in Reuters.uk
The situation with Ronaldo is different to that of David Beckham as he still has another year left after this one,Calderon told radio station Onda Madrid. "But he is going to be inactive because the coach has made it clear he doesn't count...