- v release from military service or remove from the active list of military service
- v make inactive
- The vaccine was made by the same process as the Salk polio vaccine, using formaldehyde to inactivate the virus.
- He reasoned that it might also inactivate the powerful digestive juice, pepsin.
- It generally takes six to eight months to grow enough virus, chemically inactivate it and blend the strains to make the vaccine.
News & Articles
- Hahnemann temporarily suspends heart-transplant program
Hahnemann University Hospital has voluntarily inactivated its heart transplant program because, the hospital said, it lacked backup surgical care. John Entwistle 3d, who had been surgical director of Hahnemann's heart transplant program, left to became surgical director of rival Thomas Jefferson's University Hospital's heart transplant program late last year.
June 20, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- James A Baker III in Science Daily (press release)
We found that the nanoemulsion vaccine could inactivate and kill the virus and then subsequently induce immunity to the virus that includes cellular immunity, antibody immunity and mucosal immunity,Baker says.
- Scott Linehan in Rotoworld.com
We'll use him; we're not going to inactivate him,Linehan said. "He's going to be ready to go. We've really worked the conditioning level. He's had one grueling week and had a lot of good (practice) snaps today."
- Bill Parcells in DallasCowboys.com
I was sitting in the coaches' dressing room with one name to inactivate,Parcells said. "And I had that name from the night before. It was still in question to me. When we went out there in warm-ups and it was raining the way it was, I...