impetuosity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Giving her native impetuosity and her Vassar graduate's well-educated illusions and disillusions free play, she writes her verses mostly in three ill-assorted styles:.
- His temporary failure as a Cabinet Minister, due in part to the impetuosity of youth, has not detracted from the glamor which sparks from his sword.
- The State Department was reported "displeased" by Admiral Reeves's impetuosity.
News & Articles
- Review: A smoother sound from Juilliard String Quartet
Refined has replaced energetic impetuosity in the famed ensemble's current configuration, a fact that is center stage in an Aliso Viejo program of Bach, Schubert and Jesse Jones. While driving to Aliso Viejo on Tuesday to hear the Juilliard String Quartet play Bach, Schubert and a young American composer, Jesse Jones, at the Soka Performing Arts Center, I listened to a little early Bob Dylan. It ...
Oct. 31, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Damon Hill in Malaysia Star
Lewis learns through his mistakes,added Hill. "The race before (Japan), he showed an impetuosity, (but) he corrected that and drove an impeccable race (in China)." "It was something he needed to fix and he showed that he had fixed...
- Chris Kelsey in All About Jazz
Conference Call as a whole swings with a gleeful impetuosity that's hard if not impossible to dislike,wrote JazzTimes' Chris Kelsey in his review of Spirals. "Kinda sounds like what the late '60s Miles Davis band might have become had they...
- Paolo Barelli in Times Online
You should not take decisions with youthful impetuosity which you realise afterwards were not thought through,Mr Barelli said.