implement : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
- v apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design
implement a procedure
- v ensure observance of laws and rules;
- v pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
He implemented a new economic plan
- While in theory it was a great idea, to implement all the processes was a big challenge.
- The German woman had suffered from chronic headaches and nosebleeds after falling at age 4 with the writing implement in hand.
- Khaled's model, "life makers," encourages Muslims to implement action plans for transforming their lives and communities through Islam.
News & Articles
- Sandell Urges Spectra Energy To Implement Operational Cost Cuts - Quick Facts
Sandell Urges Spectra Energy To Implement Operational Cost Cuts - Quick Facts
June 17, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Samsung reportedly readying smartphone ‘kill switch’ anti-theft solution for July launch
Smartphone vendors are under increased pressure to implement anti-theft solutions that will help make smartphones a less appealing target for thieves. According to a recent report from Korean-language MK, Samsung may already be working on a smartphone “kill switch” that it plans to roll out as soon as next month. The feature will reportedly allow Samsung or its carrier partners to remotely lock ...
June 17, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- UNA to implement fee for dual enrollment program
UNA to implement fee for dual enrollment program (AP) — High school students looking to earn college credit through a University of North Alabama dual enrollment program will now have to pay to participate. The dual enrollment program initially offered free courses, but university officials say the program has grown more than administrators anticipated. Some trustees said the fee was too low ...
June 16, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Max Baucus in CBS News
He added, "Despite the recess appointment, I look forward to working with CMS as they implement health reform to deliver the better health care outcomes and lower costs for patients we fought to pass in the landmark health reform law."
- Alan Mulally in Reuters UK
Now, it is time for Ford to concentrate on integrating the Ford brand globally, as we implement our plan to create a strong Ford Motor Company,Alan Mulally, Ford chief executive, said in the statement.