impacted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v press or wedge together; pack together
- v have an effect upon
- s wedged or packed in together
an impacted tooth
- The potential loss of these credits has already impacted development.
- Governments are being impacted by this recession because it's so severe, but on the whole, government-related jobs tend to be more secure, particularly jobs that have to do with .
- Meanwhile, Sister Mary, 55, has become the darling of luminaries like Bill Clinton, though that hasn't impacted her humility or her famously ribald sense of humor.