- n complete irrelevance requiring no further consideration
- n the quality of not being physical; not consisting of matter
- But as a preoccupation, immateriality can wear a little thin.
- At the other, it is apparent in the prismatic bloom of Larry Bell's immaculate glass boxes, and in Robert Irwin's pale disks floating into immateriality above their own cast .
- Because the concepts of heaven and hell and eternal life are based on the immateriality and indestructibility of the soul, the scientific demonstration of the material basis of .