hypospadias : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an abnormal condition in males in which the urethra opens on the under surface of the penis
- He was born a girl, was unsuccessfully operated on several months ago (for a not uncommon genital abnormality called hypospadias) when she was about to be called up for national .
- One in particular--DDE, a breakdown product of ddt--has been shown to cause hypospadias in laboratory mice, a birth defect in which the urethra fails to extend to the end of the .
- Testicular defects formed a track from Montana to Iowa, hypospadias from Montana to Illinois.
News & Articles
- Effective Epilepsy Drug Valproate May Cause Birth Defects
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The anti-seizure drug valproate has been shown to be extremely effective, but a new study has found that it increases the risk of pregnant women giving birth to a child with spina bifida or hypospadias when taken in higher doses. The finding allows for women who suffer from seizures to make a more informed decision when deciding if they want to ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - redOrbit