hypothyroidism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an underactive thyroid gland; a glandular disorder resulting from insufficient production of thyroid hormones
- Another explanation for a protein deficiency is that the body is simply not producing enough of them a symptom of conditions including hypothyroidism, in which the body .
- I am very overweight, stressed, have high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, and sleep apnea.
- If you have hypothyroidism, a drug called thyroxine can boost your hormone levels.
News & Articles
- IPE Kicks Off Phase-2 Clinical Trial for New Hypothyroid Drug
Intellectual Property Executives (IPE) announced today that it is now recruiting participants for the second phase of clinical trials for its new T3 drug to treat hypothyroidism, BCT303. BCT303 successfully completed Phase-1 in August 2012 at Georgetown University Hospital. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10819361.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Oprah Winfrey in Philadelphia Inquirer
Oprah, who also discussed the issue on her Tuesday show, said that, then, the pendulum swung the other way, and she suffered from "hypothyroidism, which slowed down my metabolism."