hydroxy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a being or containing a hydroxyl group
- There are antioxidants for preventing skin damage from exposure to the sun, copper peptides for stimulating skin repair and hydroxy acids for sloughing off layers of dead skin.
- Since hydroxy acids heighten the skin's sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation, users should always slop on sunscreen (at least SPF 2, higher if you spend much time outdoors).
- The key ingredient, alpha hydroxy acid, is found in many antiaging products and helps exfoliate the top layers of skin to reveal fresher skin underneath.
News & Articles
- Coates International, Ltd. Stockholders Update: The Coates Water Splitting Hydrogen Reactor Was Coupled to 35 KW ...
Coates International, Ltd. -- Coates International, Ltd. . The Coates water splitting hydrogen reactor was coupled to a 35 KW Coates CSRV electric power generator and operated on hydrogen, hydroxy gas, ...
June 19, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- DrSkinSpa.com Announces the Addition of DDF Glycolic 10% Toning Complex
DDF glycolic toner contains alpha hydroxy acid to regenerate skin cells. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10539453.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Is ATP + HMB an ideal combination to create a ‘new and untapped category in sports’?
Supplements containing a combination of the leucine metabolite beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) and adenosine-triphosphate (ATP) may boost lean body mass and strength, says a new study.
June 14, 2013 - Nutraingredients.com