hygienic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s tending to promote or preserve health
hygienic habits like using disposable tissues
hygienic surroundings with plenty of fresh air
- People would live in hygienic, regimented high-rise towers, set far apart in a parklike landscape.
- Other than the obvious hygienic positive for society, there is a reason we all should be hoping that men are wearing clean, new underwear.
- Surely the hygienic shield of the sterile white coat guards them from ever having to put on the flapping gown and flimsy bracelet, climb meekly into the crisp bed and be at the .
News & Articles
- Job has special meaning for one dad on this Father’s Day
Matt Bulkeley has worked on a number of high-profile building projects on the University of Iowa campus during his career in construction, including the Levitt Center, the State Hygienic Laboratory and the Old Capitol restoration.
June 16, 2013 - The Iowa City Press-Citizen
- Soul singer Jesse Dee opens Hygienic Art Park concert series
The Hygienic Art Park is kicking off its outdoor series of summer concerts Saturday with an evening of music from Boston-based soul singer, songwriter and guitarist Jesse Dee.
June 13, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Jesse Dee to perform at Hygienic Art Park June 15
Singer Jesse Dee of Boston will perform for the Summer Nights in the District concert series from 7 to 11 p.m. June 15 at Hygienic Art Park, 79 Bank St., New London.
June 11, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin