hualapai : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona
- n the Yuman language spoken by the Walapai
News & Articles
- Board of Supervisors to discuss security upgrades, highway safety
The Mohave County Board of Supervisors is set to meet Monday in Kingman to discuss, or vote on, issues including security upgrades at some county departments, taking over a federally funded highway project from the state of Arizona, monitoring wildfire threats at Hualapai Mountain Park and acceptance of the recently defined county administrator’s job duties.
June 16, 2013 - Today's News-Herald
- Developer of Grand Canyon Skywalk dies of cancer
David Jin, the developer of the Grand Canyon Skywalk on the Hualapai Indian Reservation at Grand Canyon West, has died after a four-year battle with cancer.
June 15, 2013 - Las Vegas Sun
- Bypass solves Skywalk toll road
KINGMAN — The standoff between a guest ranch owner and the Hualapai tribe ended — at least temporarily — Tuesday with the completion of a graded dirt road that bypasses the ranch property.
June 13, 2013 - Mohave Daily News