hawrs ra dish
- n the root of the horseradish plant; it is grated or ground and used for seasoning
- n coarse Eurasian plant cultivated for its thick white pungent root
- n grated horseradish root
- This better be some damn good horseradish juice.
- Kloeris says that the freeze-dried shrimp cocktail, served with horseradish-infused powdered sauce, is the most popular dish.
- Is President Ford's idea of a taste treat a dollop of horseradish sandwiched between two thick slabs of Bermuda onion? Was a certain Southern Congressman pinched for making an .