hometown : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the town (or city) where you grew up or where you have your principal residence
he never went back to his hometown again
- Sarah Palin's hometown knew she was going to be a grandmother but also assumed it was nobody's business.
- Stay tuned for the season's Week 13, when the Eagles visit Atlanta, to see how his erstwhile hometown receives him.
- According to official figures, Ahmadinejad handily beat Mousavi in Mousavi's hometown of Tabriz a shocking result, given the candidate's popularity in his own region.
News & Articles
- Hometown Hero Walk honors and supports our wounded veterans
Three flight delays could not prevent Cynthia Parsons from travelling from Detroit, Mich., to Lansdale’s Hometown Hero Walk June 8, speaking on behalf of the Wounded Warrior Project’s “Warriors Speak” initiative.
June 15, 2013 - North Penn Life
- Hometown Hero "Buzz" Wagner
In this Hometown Hero segment we honor one of the nation's first World War II heroes. He was from Johnstown and there, will soon receive a new accolade.
June 14, 2013 - WTAJ-TV Altoona
- Thursday's Hometown Hero
Your Alaska Link would like to recognize local hometown heroes!
June 14, 2013 - Alaska Superstation
- Sarah Palin in BBC News
I have the privilege of living most of my life in a small town,Palin told roaring Republicans at their convention. "I was mayor of my hometown. And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let...
- Shaun Micheel in CBSSports.com (blog)
I was trying to win for her last week,he said. "I was excited about playing in front of the hometown crowd. I had a lot of great momentum carrying over from the qualifier and everything. I played well. I really didn't expect to come up one...
- Chris Webber in USA Today
Joining the Pistons will allow me the opportunity to play the game I love in my hometown of Detroit surrounded by my family,Webber said in a statement Monday.