- s grown or originating in a particular place
stands selling homegrown fruits and vegetables
- The most sophisticated government analysis of the homegrown terrorism threat to be made public in the United States came out this week, and it didn't come from Washington not .
- Even the proudest mainland nationalist knew that a homegrown brand signified ultracheap and tres tacky.
- But international drug analysts estimate that up to 15% of heroin consumed in China is now homegrown.
News & Articles
- Each MLB Team's Best Homegrown Player
Free agency and trades are huge parts of building successful MLB teams, but making the most of the June draft and developing talent in-house can be just as important. For smaller-market teams, getting key contributions from homegrown players in the low-cost early stages of their careers is key, and for larger-market teams, it's just another way to bolster the roster. What follows is a look at ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Nutrition Collaboration expands community garden
FULTON — Community members interested in enjoying their own fresh, homegrown vegetables or the beauty of a fresh flowerbed are invited to be a part of this year's Fulton Community Garden project.
June 12, 2013 - The Palladium-Times
- Israeli drivers forgo traditional GPS devices to ride Waze craze
Homegrown navigation app has taken Israel’s aggressive roads by storm — and wooed Google.
June 11, 2013 - Washington Post
- Barack Obama in MiamiHerald.com
Obama called the decision to embrace more drilling not one he took "lightly," but cast it as necessary to sustain economic growth in the US, "even as we ramp up production of new sources of renewable, homegrown energy."
- Alberto Gonzales in Washington Post
Still, as Gonzales pointed out, if "left unchecked, these homegrown terrorists may prove to be as dangerous as groups like al-Qaeda."
- Kenny MacAskill in FOXNews
Any suggestion to be made that they are homegrown terrorists is not true,MacAskill said.