- n someone unfortunate without housing
a homeless was found murdered in Central Park
- n poor people who unfortunately do not have a home to live in
the homeless became a problem in the large cities
- s without nationality or citizenship
- s physically or spiritually homeless or deprived of security
- At a time when Americans are dealing with rising food and fuel prices, slowing jobs and soaring home foreclosures, is it really possible that homelessness is on the decline .
- A small group of homeless sex offenders have set up camp in a densely wooded area behind a suburban Atlanta office park, directed there by probation officers who say it's a place .
- The number of homeless vets of the war in Iraq is growing.
- Prince William in Cocorioko
Poverty, mental illness, drug and alcohol dependency and family breakdown cause people to become and then stay homeless. I hope that by deepening my understanding of the issue, I can help do my bit to help the most vulnerable on our streets,...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Reuters
Following World War Two they resorted to military aggressions to make an entire nation homeless under the pretext of Jewish suffering,Ahmadinejad told the conference, on the day that Jewish communities commemorate the Holocaust.
- Alphonso Jackson in Washington Post
When I reflect on the sacrifices that have been made by our veterans and, I think about how so many veterans around the country are struggling even more than those who have not served - higher unemployment rates, higher homeless rates, higher... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA International Herald Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/12/07/america/NA-US-Obama-Veterans-Affairs.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHS2ODLbYU6BcfIvjj4C_Tg-K7Z2A Dec 6, 2008
47749 64790 homelessness Having this data brings all of us another step closer to understanding the scope and nature of homelessness in America, and establishing this baseline is an extremely challenging task," HUD Secretary Alphonso Jackson said. "Understanding...