holey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s allowing passage in and out
- There were the Nerds in holey Levis and even worse T-shirts, and then there were the Suits in, well, suits and ties.
- Daughter of a railroad carpenter, Debbie got into movies in 1948 when a talent scout spotted her wearing a holey bathing suit in a Burbank (Calif.
- Paul Wolfowitz's painfully drawn-out exit from the World Bank continues to draw out painfully, as the man with the holey socks tries to work out some sort of deal whereby the World .
News & Articles
- Citroen Dyane Reviews
A blast!!! Rusty floor, rusty chassis, holey roof. Bought as a stop gap for a year, so cost £50, then scrapped when it inevitably failed the MOT. In that time however, it proved to be frugal and reliable - never broke down - and absolute fun.
July 21, 2013 - Carsurvey.org
- Recycling program raises money for Wakefield schools
If you are looking for somewhere to dump those old holey socks buried at the bottom of your dresser drawer – while also helping schools address some of their technological needs – then Bay State Textile donation bins is the place for you.
July 20, 2013 - Wakefield Observer
- Frank Black in Press-Enterprise
Before I met Andrew Oldham most of the people I played my music to were slightly bemused - well, more than slightly - by a girl in a holey jumper with a guitar across her lap when most of the people they were used to dealing with were people they... Vashti Bunyan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vashti_Bunyan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFbanyZBPhpfDkDZWWDrUdSGM49Dw Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/arts/singers-back-where-she-was-and-grateful/2007/02/12/1171128899891.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFBWfaEIkgRkho2J8jGFddsGUmiJA Feb 12, 2007
47636 64589 holey It's too convenient or pigeon-holey to call this my 'Nashville' record," Black says.
- Patrick Watson in Edmonton Journal (registration)
We're gonna look all dirty and haggard, coming from the road,says Watson. "We'll do the eTalk thing and they'll ask us, 'What are you wearing?' 'Well, my dirty underwear which I've been wearing for three weeks. My dirty socks, my holey...