- a having or covered with hair
- It invents an entirely imaginary figurea grotesquely hirsute manand brings him to the center of the story.
- Naturally, Sarah is shacked up there with Peters replacement, a hirsute, laid-back and slyly egomaniacal rock star named Aldous, who is played with an oddly insinuating charm .
- But his name did not become a household word until last spring, when he posed in the hirsute buff for Cosmopolitan magazine.
News & Articles
- Hairy leggings foil perverts?
These hirsute leggings are designed to make a woman's legs as unattractive as possible. And for some women, that's apparently a good thing.
June 18, 2013 - MSN
- A bigfoot tracker makes a little girl’s birthday
I have in the past expressed some doubt as to whether “Finding Bigfoot,” the cable TV program, is wholly devoted to scientific rigor in its pursuit of the hirsute beast.
June 14, 2013 - Bakercityherald.com
- 'Powder Her Face' a gorgeous triumph
Sometimes, the thing of greatest substance has a way of sneaking into the room unnoticed. This is especially true when you're being distracted by a hirsute figure in drag, or minor royalty of the nymphomaniacal variety swooping about in haute couture.
June 12, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Keith Flett in BBC News
Beard Liberation Front organiser Keith Flett said: "The winners this year have stylish beards and are promoting a new 21st Century image of the hirsute."
- Naomi Wolf in The Nation.
As Naomi Wolf wrote in the Washington Post, "The stereotype of feminists as asexual, hirsute Amazons in Birkenstocks that has reigned on campus for the past two decades has been replaced by a breezy vision of hip, smart young women who will take a...