- a having or covered with hair
- Another powerful motivator for gray-haired women to dye, according to Clairol's in-house creative director of color and style, Marcy Cona, is to live the fantasy that they're still .
- The trio of long-haired teenagers grasped the plaza wall to shield their bodies as hundreds of youths kicked and punched them while filming the beating on cell phone cameras.
- Instantly recognizable, like Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp, Albert Einstein's shaggy haired visage was as familiar to ordinary people as to the matrons who fluttered about him in .
News & Articles
- Fiery-haired comedian Kathy Griffin books show in Peoria
Kathy Griffin — two-time Emmy winner, best-selling author and Grammy Award nominee — is headed to Peoria. The fiery haired comedian, at left, will perform at 7 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Peoria Civic Center Theater.
June 12, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Police look for pink-haired perp passing fake green
Police say a pink-haired woman is going on a shopping spree using counterfeit cash at Polk County businesses.
June 12, 2013 - FOX 5 Washington D.C.
- 'American Idiot' Musical Exuberant But Lacks Depth
The porcupine-haired punk named Johnny, an exclamation point incarnate, sounded as if he had a bullhorn for a larynx as he voiced the question of the evening. "Are we gonna waste our lives?" he boomed in a tone that suggested he was attempting to wake
June 12, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Bill Clinton in ABC News
KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA -- "Look at this crowd - it's not only big, it is highly diverse," former President Bill Clinton told a crowd of 35,000 outside Orlando last night. "You even have a few white haired guys like me - you haven't cut my...
- Boris Johnson in AFP
Johnson added that "America is teetering on the brink of triumph." "If Obama wins, he will have established that being black is as relevant to your ability to do hard job as being left-handed or ginger-haired, and he will have re-established...
- Paris Hilton in WOAI
That wrinkly, white- haired guy used me in his campaign ad,Hilton said, "which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement, white-haired dude!"