- n understanding the nature of an event after it has happened
hindsight is always better than foresight
- Some pessimists, with the benefit of hindsight, suggested that the years after 911 marked the beginning of the end of the American Century.
- Yet, incredibly, all of the evidence and arguments necessary to have made the right decision were available at the time and in hindsight are glaringly obvious.
- Of course, with (ever important!) 20-20 hindsight, I now wish I had taken more time and care to compose my response.
- Lance Armstrong in Seattle Times
I don't want to be part of the problem anymore. With the benefit of hindsight and a somewhat different perspective, I made some misjudgments. And of course, I can sit here and say all day long, 'If I could do it again I'd do something different,'... Floyd Landis http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Landis&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGmg-vXMS-d3utvMQE_9fnohenL9A ESPN.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.espn.co.uk/more/sport/story/23635.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFkMGjaYquEW7WCNQdPa73aBEXrXQ May 20, 2010
47288 64178 hindsight In hindsight, as a team, I think we all agree we could have ridden differently (Tuesday)," Armstrong said. "You can look at the position we went into the cobbles (in), you can look at perhaps the amount of the time we spent on the sides,...
- Jake Peavy in Chicago Sun-Times
I guess hindsight is 20/20,he said. "I don't think anybody made any bad choices here. We did all we thought we could do. I talked to the doctor on Monday in just trying to make sure we were making wise choices. I don't think anyone is at...