high-priced : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a high price
- Even then, Chanel clothes were as high-priced as any Paris couturier's: but only Chanel delighted in having her styles copied--and made accessible at low cost to millions.
- In March, in the wake of revelations that Spitzer, 49, had met with a $1,000-an-hour call girl named Ashley Alexandra Dupr and patronized a high-priced prostitution ring multiple .
- For nearly 40 years, the big business of Scientology has shielded itself exquisitely behind the First Amendment as well as a battery of high-priced criminal lawyers and shady .
- Richard Holbrooke in Reuters
President Putin thinks that the United States has been weakened by Iraq and that he has been strengthened by recent events and high-priced oil and he is trying to put Russia back on the international map,Richard Holbrooke, a former US...
- Peter Kormos in CTV.ca
Look, the Ontario economy is going to hell in a handbasket and while that's happening, the premier and his cabinet are doing international junkets on high-priced jets, landing in high-priced cities and staying in high-priced hotels,Kormos...
- Ken Livingstone in BBC News
Mr Livingstone said: "Most vehicles that will be charged Â£25, in vehicle excise duty band G, are high-priced models. Those who buy them can afford to choose from pretty much the whole of the mainstream car market but have chosen to buy one of the...