high-level : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s at an elevated level in rank or importance
a high-level official
a high-level corporate briefing
- s occurring at or from a relative high altitude
- DeConcini hosted a high-level meeting at which he outlined Keating's demands, which gave an "appearance of being improper" in the eyes of the ethics panel.
- Baz Ratner Getty (JERUSALEM) Israel and the Palestinians on Wednesday held their first high-level talks since Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took office in March, pledging .
- But his book went on to argue that the problem was not intrinsicthat a "high" view of the Bible and high-level participation in American intellectual life could coexist.
- Patrick Fitzgerald in Spiegel Online
Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the prosecutor, said that while gratified by the verdict, "it's sad that we had a situation where a high-level official, a person who worked in the Office of Vice President, obstructed justice and lied under oath."