- s characterized by minimal distortion in sound reproduction
a high-fidelity recording
- The UAV, or drone a wide-winged, blue-gray plane aptly called the Heron, which can stay quietly airborne for more than 20 hours and stream high-fidelity, real-time video from .
- There is a fireplace he likes to have kept burning and high-fidelity speakers on either side of the grate.
- Stereophony's extra clarity and depth have not had the immediate impact on the public that high-fidelity sound did, but it is a major and startling improvement in home listening.
News & Articles
- How To Prototype Your App With People (Using Mechanical Turk)
Editor's Note: We've written about prototyping with people before. Check out what a Netflix advisor taught this startup about when not to build technology . When my iOS app SnipSnap was accepted to DreamIt Ventures two years ago, it was little more than a screencast and a high-fidelity prototype built on Keynote templates. Vaporwear. We were planning to build a fairly sophisticated OCR app for ...
June 17, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Steve Jobs in Apple Hot News
Apple is reinventing the home stereo with the new iPod Hi-Fi, the first iPod accessory that adds true high-fidelity sound quality to the iPod,said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "iPod Hi-Fi's unrivaled acoustic performance and stunning design is...
- T Bone Burnett in Wired News
Record companies have alienated customers and the artists,Burnett told the Los Angeles Times. "This is completely an artist-driven initiative. Our aim is to democratize high-fidelity."