- n surgical procedure of stopping the flow of blood (as with a hemostat)
- With "careful hemostasis damming of blood and gentleness to tissues, an operative procedure lasting as long as four or five hours leaves the patient in better condition .
- At times they are used to salve the conscience of the operator who knows that he has been inexcusedly careless in his sterilization or hemostasis arrest of bleeding.
- The surgeon actually does much more in hemostasis, in clean removal of pathological conditions, in the restoration of normal relations, in the sewing of tissues, and the closure .
- Glenn in Business Wire (press release)
The acquisition of CU-2010 fits within our focused business development strategy-which is to evaluate both early- and late-stage compounds in our core area of expertise, critical care medicine, particularly thrombosis and hemostasis,stated...