- a of or relating to or being a hemisphere
- Hollywood can proceed to the ultimate in cinematic realism by using a hemispherical screen and central projector (as in a planetarium), by using an annular lens (as sometimes .
- The distinctive-looking titanium golf clubs have a hemispherical hole (known as the magnitude amplification cavity, or MAC) scooped out of the bottom that is supposed to capture .
- The hemispherical pump was attached externally to this.
News & Articles
- Check Out This Laptop Orchestra That Recently Performed At Google
Laptop orchestra Sideband recently performed at Google with “exploding pianist” Kathleen Suprove, and Google has now made the performance available. “Using specially designed and custom made hemispherical speakers and a fleet of laptops, Sideband is an evolving ensemble that inspires …
July 3, 2013 - WebProNews
- Peter Jenkins in New York Times
The European Union "is disturbed to see that Iran has now admitted to having in its possession a document which related to the casting and machining of enriched uranium metal into hemispherical forms," Mr. Jenkins said in a statement to the board.