- n any place of pain and turmoil;
- A hellhole for most white men is the black Republic of Liberia on Africa's west coast where the temperature averages 80, and 100 inches of rainfall year in, year out.
- Even the soggy Everglades, once considered a God-forsaken hellhole, became a national treasure.
- After Sudan, Congo is the second largest nation in sub-Saharan Africa, a land so vast and ungovernable that it has long been perceived as the continent's ultimate hellhole, the .
News & Articles
- Climate Change Turning NYC Into Deep South But With More Flooding, Fewer Waffle Houses
Dangerous weather patterns resulting from global warming are rapidly turning NYC into a hot sticky wet hellhole, according to a group of scientists assembled by the Bloomberg administration. You can peruse the full overview of their dire report here on the mayor's office Flickr , but the takeaway is alarming: by 2050, scientists predict NYC summers will be on par with Birmingham, Alabama , with ...
June 11, 2013 - Gothamist
- Central Texas POW Veteran to be Featured in Documentary
One of the longest prisoner of wars lives in Central Texas. Jack Goodwin served in the Korean war, and to remember those who were captured, a documentary is being put together. "It was a hellhole over
June 8, 2013 - KXXV Waco
- Sylvester Stallone in Forbes
This is a hellhole beyond your wildest dreams,Stallone said. "All the trails are mined. The only way into Burma is up the river."
- Paul Hackett in Forbes
Weemer, along with his fellow Marines, fought valiantly ...... through the hellhole of Fallujah, and ask for little more than to return to the lives they left behind with the hope and promise that defines America,Hackett said.
- Saoul Mamby in 940 News
I don't want to be the shoulda, woulda, coulda,Mamby said. "Because when it's over, it's over. I made it out of a hellhole, so whatever I want to do I'm going to do as long as it's not hurting me or anybody else."