heartsick : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s full of sorrow
- s without or almost without hope
too heartsick to fight back
- Tripp, she said, "is heartsick.
- And while she writes from the perspective of a heartsick teen, her songs are undeniably direct.
- As a pouty, heartsick soft-porn screenwriter who moves to Michigan to take care of his grandmother, Brody winds up making out with both the hot mom across the street (Meg Ryan) and .
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in USA Today
We are just heartsick at this loss of life in the line of duty,a subdued Clinton told reporters after the Dallas rally.
- Martha Stewart in Ottawa Business Journal
I am heartsick about my personal legal situation -- and deeply sorry for the pain and difficulties it has caused our employees,Stewart said in a statement on Monday. "I look forward to continuing to collaborate on a wide range of creative...