heal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v heal or recover
- v get healthy again
The wound is healing slowly
- v provide a cure for, make healthy again
The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to
- A PTI cover story Your Mind, Your Body -- Doctors and scientists are learning how emotions are connected to our physical health.
- The Remote Area Medical Foundation provides health care to the poor and uninsured.
- Obama's victory won't heal all racial divisions.
- Barack Obama in RedState (blog)
He is the man who said that with his nomination for the Presidency, not even his election, but merely his nomination, "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."