hatless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not wearing a hat
stood hatless in the rain with water dripping down his neck
- Is it really better to go hatless? Is a windblown, dust-swept, rain-soaked, hail-battered or snow-covered hatless head best? Is it better than a head simmering in its own heat .
- A hatless young policeman rushed in carrying a shotgun.
- FREE SAMPLE "At the inquest, a cabman told the coroner that he had seen a gentleman racing, hatless, across Battersea Bridge, from which, about half-way over, he had vaulted into .
News & Articles
- Men who are lax about sun exposure face a danger of skin cancer
Here comes the sun. The kids are slathered with sunscreen, mom is wearing protective clothing, including a wide-brimmed hat, and even the dog is lounging in the shade. But what about Dad? Are those sunbeams raining down on his hatless head? Is he baring arms, legs and feet to the relentless rays? That may unfortunately be the case, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. A new survey ...
June 22, 2013 - Loveland Reporter-Herald
- David Steinberg in San Diego Union Tribune
The reason this person can't come into the restaurant, unlike a hatless person, is because of his religious beliefs,Steinberg said. "I don't see any justification for a no-hat policy that would outweigh the very legitimate rights of the...
- Bobby Richardson in New York Times
The picture in The Times showed me running in to Ralph Terry, hatless,Richardson said. "And in the background you can see the umpire looking down at the cap I gave him."