- s not involving participation or intervention
a hands-off foreign policy
- Many people have criticized your hands-off approach as DNC chairman.
- While members can report offensive comments and the site keeps a log of all chats, IAC is taking a hands-off approach to monitoring what goes on at Zwinktopia.
- He returned to Washington and attempted to demonstrate a type of leadership on the financial crisis that would distinguish him from Obama's more hands-off approach.
News & Articles
- Mad Max gets behind the wheel of Avalanche's open-world wasteland
Considering how many games trace their dystopian wasteland roots to it, it's interesting to see the E3 hands-off demo of the new Mad Max hone in something with plenty of room for exploration: vehicular combat. Just Cause dev Avalanche Studios promises 50 "authentic" Mad Max vehicles for players to enjoy in the third-person open-world game, as well as the ability to customize your own wrecking ...
June 13, 2013 - Joystiq
- FDA Steps up Oversight on Medical Apps
Until now, the the Food & Drug Administration has taken a largely hands-off approach to medical apps. For those entrepreneurs who are subject to FDA scrutiny, however, the process can be daunting.
June 13, 2013 - Entrpreneur
- PlayStation 4 DRM policies clarified by Sony (updated)
Not so fast, vaquero. While Sony was cheered in heroic fashion for proclaiming that used games would be free and clear to operate on the PlayStation 4 , it appears that the reality is actually a bit more complicated. Sony America CEO Jack Tretton has made clear today that while first-party titles will fit in with yesterday's "hands-off" approach, third-party publishers will be allowed to throw ...
June 11, 2013 - Engadget
- Charles Schumer in USA Today
We're in the most serious economic problem we've been in in a very long time, much worse than 2001. The president's hands-off attitude is reminiscent of Herbert Hoover in 1929, in 1930,said Sen. Charles Schumer, DN.Y. "There are lots of...
- Howard Dean in International Herald Tribune
Instead of offering a concrete plan to address the crisis at all levels, McCain promised to take the same hands-off approach that President Bush used to lead us into this crisis,Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean said in a statement.