hands-on : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s involving active participation
he's a hands-on manager
- It's a hands-on approach that Lam can relate to.
- The combination of hands-on and bureaucratic experience gives him a unique feel for the physics responsible for getting machines off the ground and the politics responsible for .
- That's why it's a tad ironic that in March Blackstone filed for an initial public offering to sell a small slice of the firm, which has made the hands-on Schwarzman, an arts lover .
News & Articles
- Cayuga CC science class conducts hands-on study to improve nature trail
The students researched a range of issues from preserving bird and turtle habitats to handling dog waste and trash to dredging the ponds. Their work can be found on the class blog: http://sheilamyers.weebly.com/nature-trail-project.html Continue reading ? The post Cayuga CC science class conducts hands-on study to improve nature trail appeared first on Oswego County Today .
June 16, 2013 - Oswego County Today
- Hands-on learning for homeschool students being offered
The Farmers' Museum, the Fenimore Art Museum and the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum have teamed up to offer a day of hands-on learning for homeschoolers and their families.
June 13, 2013 - The Cooperstown Crier
- WhiteyBulger called "hands-on killer" by prosecutor as trial opens
Reputed gangster James "Whitey" Bulger was a "hands-on killer" responsible for "murder and mayhem" in Boston for almost 30 years, a federal prosecutor told a jury Wednesday as Bulger's highly anticipated racketeering trial began.
June 13, 2013 - Denver Post
- Sheryl Crow in Ninemsn
I think the person I learned the most hands-on from is Stevie Nicks because she allowed me not only to co-write with her but also to produce her, and she's a true artist,said Crow.
- Barack Obama in KPHO Phoenix
Failing to improve classroom instruction is "morally unacceptable for our children," Obama said in explaining his selection of Duncan. "When it comes to school reform, Arne is the most hands-on of hands-on practitioners."