handgun : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a firearm that is held and fired with one hand
- A customer samples a handgun at a shop in Glendale, Calif.
- He used a handgun to kill himself in his apartment.
- Lightweight at six ounces, it's got a balanced heft you might associate with a well-made handgun.
News & Articles
- Cops and Courts, June 22, 2013: Assault rifle, handgun seized from gun brandishing suspect
Police seized an assault rifle and a handgun from a 26-year-old Watsonville man early Friday morning after he was suspected of brandishing a gun at a group of people.
June 22, 2013 - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Lorain Man Pulls Loaded Handgun on Trooper
TOLEDO, Ohio — The Ohio State Highway Patrol is looking for a man who pulled a loaded handgun on a...
June 21, 2013 - FOX 8 Cleveland
- Handgun mistaken for a BB gun
In Lancaster County, at the Stone-hill Apartments on Stonemill road, Police received a call about a man running around with an apparent handgun. After searching the area when police arrived they located Nicholas Sapone, 18, holding what looked like a …
June 19, 2013 - FOX 43 Harrisburg
- Samuel Alito in WireUpdate
In Heller, we held that the Second Amendment protects the right to possess a handgun in the home for the purpose of self-defense,Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the ruling. "Unless considerations of stare decisis counsel otherwise, a...
- Adrian Fenty in FOXNews
The Constitution leaves the District of Columbia a variety of tools for combating [handgun violence], including some measures regulating handguns : [b]ut the enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the... Antonin Scalia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonin_Scalia&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEEHFsq01t19pfPD89FYst0ejm6uA Mineral Wells Index http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/local/local_story_179091041.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEiZKAr4KHkKkLThL0FrjiUSEET7w Jun 27, 2008
45196 61713 handgun Washington's Mayor Adrian Fenty similarly warned: More handguns in the District of Columbia will only lead to more handgun violence."