- n the shaped bar used to steer a bicycle
- One man has a curled handlebar mustache and watery pale-blue eyes.
- On the promenade, herds of noisy Rocker motorcycles roared incessantly; buzzing them in hand-to-handlebar combat were enough Mod motor scooters to hold mass Vespa services.
- Soon after, the flamboyant Johnny Mostiler, a local lawyer known for his abundant jewelry, handlebar moustache and overwhelming caseload, became his attorney.
News & Articles
- Syntace Racelite Carbon CDR bar/F149 stem – in brief review
When the Syntace Racelite Carbon CDR handlebar debuted we were massively impressed with its comfort-giving flex, which is still apparent, but the competition has got much closer. We still love the distinctive rearward sweep, and the clever radius to the compact drop allowed our big-handed testers to get a decent grip. The F149 stem has more substance than the lighter offerings from Syntace and ...
June 16, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Bar Fly to offer MTB Garmin mount
Tate Labs, makers of the successful Bar Fly line of Garmin mounts, will soon have a mountain bike model that puts the Garmin just above the stem. The US$25 handlebar mount will be available July 1. The Bar Fly for MTB will be available in July With an adjustable viewing angle, the Bar Fly for MTB could be a good Garmin-mounting solution on bikes that have negative-rise stems or steep-rise stems ...
June 13, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Bike helmets can save kids' lives
One of the most common tricks in the book among teen bicycle riders: They leave home on two wheels, helmet strapped on, and by the time they're out of sight, the head protection is hanging on the handlebar.
June 10, 2013 - The Record
- Johnny Knoxville in E! Online
I was trying to backflip a motorcycle,Knoxville said. "The bike goes up about 15, 20 feet in the air and comes back down and breaks its handlebar off in between my legs. I was laying there spread-eagle. They've never seen handlebars break...
- Robbie McEwen in Sydney Morning Herald
He rode into my handlebar and then he came out of his pedal - he basically ruined my sprint,McEwen said. "I was passing him on the right, giving him a wide berth, he decided he wanted to step into me."
- Troy Bayliss in Sportinglife.com
Bayliss said: "The crash happened so quickly that I don't remember my hand going under the handlebar or anything. I'm confident I'm going to be fine for Valencia. I feel like things are coming along okay and I've still got plenty of days to recover....