hag : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an ugly evil-looking old woman
- n eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles; feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies
- Because the hag type successfully uses sex as a weapon, they are "loathed by other women, who attribute all sorts of bad qualities to them.
- It's Nicole Kidman who's the hag.
- If hag and analyst survive this initial stage, they will eventually come cordially to loathe each other.
News & Articles
- Tony Martin staging reunion concert in South Pittsburg - June 29
Tony Martin has such a soft spot for his early days playing mostly Merle Haggard songs with Kenny Berry and Mike Headrick in and around South Pittsburg, Tenn., in the early '70s, he's throwing a big party just so he can do it again.
June 27, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Journal of Turkish Weekly
The crusaders' hag (Rice) came to sully the land of the caliphate......and wants the participation of apostates and secularists claiming to be Sunnis,the group led by Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi said in the statement posted on Tuesday on a...
- Roger Avary in Philadelphia Daily News
Grendel's mother is a hag, but if she's luring men to their doom, maybe she's not always a hag,Avary said. "It's like Loreley in German myths or the Greek sirens. That sets up a connection between both Hrothgar and Beowulf to Grendel's...
- Pat Buchanan in Houstonvoice.com
I've long felt kinship with the lesbian community,Pat said to Rachel Maddow. "Why do you think I'm always on your show, Rachel? I pride myself in being a bit of a hag."