- n (Islam) a tradition based on reports of the sayings and activities of Muhammad and his companions
- n (Islam) the way of life prescribed as normative for Muslims on the basis of the teachings and practices of Muhammad and interpretations of the Koran
- Another hadith insists that women be obedient to their husbands if they are to enter paradise.
- Obama had even made reference to "a hadith, which is something not many Islamic leaders do!" Ibrahim added, referring to the sayings of the Prophet that are not included in the .
- In Islam, there is a hadith that reads None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.
News & Articles
- Muslims should welcome a new, modern perspective on prophet's sayings
As the Islamic fasting period of Ramadan ends this week, Muslims might be curious about a modern interpretation of the Hadith – the sayings and customs of the prophet Muhammad – which is now being published in Turkey. Certainly scholars will be.Change is certain to come to the Islamic world, not just to the streets of Cairo or Istanbul but deep within Islam’s religious tradition as well. The ...
Aug. 7, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Mangalorean.com
In Islam, there is a hadith that reads 'None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself'. And the same is true for Buddhists and Hindus; for followers of Confucius and for humanists,Obama said. "It is,...
- Asif Ali Zardari in Daily Times
LAHORE: Agreements with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) "are not holy like the holy Quran and the Hadith" and can be modified if circumstances change, Pakistan People's Party (PPP) Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari said in an interview with...
- David Horowitz in Human Events (blog)
David Horowitz, President of the Freedom Center, explains: "We are asking all campus groups to repudiate" that "genocidal passage in the Islamic Hadith:.We are also asking all campus groups, including the Muslim Students Association, to...